Taj Mahal Tour Packages
Taj Mahal or the Taj is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The marble mausoleum is located on the banks of the river Yamuna in Agra. The mausoleum was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house a tomb for his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. The emperor was also interred in the Taj Mahal. The UNESCO World Heritage Site is a must-visit. The Taj Mahal Day tour from Delhi visits Agra to see the incredibly beautiful monument worth it.
Taj Mahal Tours
Agra and Delhi have excellent connectivity. The best time to plan the unforgettable Taj Mahal tours is between November and March. Tourist can opt for
- Taj Mahal tour by train – There are several trains which run between the two cities including the prestigious Shatabdi. The journey takes anywhere between 1 hr 57 min to 3hr 20 min depending on the train you choose. It is the most popular way to travel between the two cities.
- Taj Mahal tour by car – Many tourists prefer to plan Taj Mahal tours by car. The Yamuna Express connects the two cities. The 195 km journey takes 3 hrs. Several private taxis operate in the route.
Taj Mahal tours promise to leave you spellbound. A guide can take you around the splendid monument and show you the grandeur of the magnificent monument. The monument reveals different shades through the day it is pink in the morning, milky white in the evening, and golden on full moon night.
Taj Mahal Agra Tour Packages
Agra is one of the legs in the golden triangle circuit. Agra has a fascinating history dating back to the 17th century. The city has many examples of Mughal architecture. Taj Mahal Agra tour packages should include a visit
- Agra Fort which was built by Empire Akbar in 1565. The red stone fort was converted to a palace by Empire Shah Jahan. Noteworthy buildings within the fort include the Pearl Mosque (Moti Masjid), Diwan-e-Aam and Diwan-e-Khas. Agra Fort is an excellent example of Mughal architecture.
- Fatehpur Sikri was built by Empire Akhbar is 35 km from the city. He moved his capital here. The place was soon abandoned because of water scarcity. Fatehpur Sikri is famous for the Buland Darwaza built by Emperor Akbar to memorialize his victory in Gujarat.
- Mehtab Bagh is located on the banks of the river Yamuna. Built by Emperor Babur was the last series of the 11 parks on the bank. The garden complex is square and is flawlessly aligned with the Taj. The garden complex has become one of the best places to observe the Taj.
- Sikandra or Akbar’s tomb is located in the western part of the city. The monument was started by Empire Akbar and was completed by his son Jahangir. The monument has some intricate carvings done on the red stone monument.
There are several other monuments for tourists to visit during their trip. Agra is also a shopper’s delight. The city is famous for marble showpieces, stone handicrafts, clothes, and jewelry. Sadah Bazaar and Kinari Bazaar are bustling bazaars in the city are popular destination for shopping.
If you are planning the Taj Mahal Day tour from Delhi book your trip with Abcindiatours.com. They offer great packages allowing tourists to choose the best options keeping their budget and interests in mind. Offering their customers a great deal of flexibility Abc India Tours promises to arrange a perfect trip to Agra.